PCMCIA Network cards

I noticed that a lot of people have just received their 3COM PCMCIA
network adapters.  Most people seem happy with some complaints.  But
no one seems to be using it under OS/2.  Anyone?

Also, could someone who has a good grasp of the PCMCIA network
scene please whip up a message or something that we can add to the
FAQ? It seems to be a recurring question and one that I can't
handle due to lack of experience.  Any takers?

Note that this applies to any PCMCIA network card as they probably
all have different setups.  We'll probably have to include setups
for multiple cards...