PCMCIA modem recomend

>> I use the *windowed* cover. It covers most of the
>> opening, leaving just enough room for your cards and still allows you
>> pop out the XJack without any difficulty!
>
>	I'm glad you like it--I think it is rather annoying!  The cover
>covers the "removal" buttons, so you can't remove the card without great
>difficulty (getting that cover off is a *bear*--I've found the only way to
>do it easily is to open the keyboard, remove the hard drive, and push the
>little hook back).

I find that the PCMCIA cover is very easy to remove by inserting a
paper clip into the little groove on the side of the cover.  It seems
to me that this groove was specifically put there for this purpose.

If you can't find one, you could order part 66G4423 Paper Clip from
IBM.  heh heh.

By the way, I just bought the Megahertz XJ1144 modem at the new CompUSA
super store in NYC for $280.

--andy