Re: advice sought -- what to place in Dock I

I was going through the same thoughts as yourself and plumped for the
Internal. Why  I hear you asking. Well for one the docking bay slot
is 1" high and finding a decent SCSI drive is hellish. Fer another
external SCSI drives are easy to find and I am much less likely t
have to lug one of thoswe with me than the CD-ROM. I have heaps of
cd-rom's that are documentation etc. I therefore will have the dock
at home with external SCSI drives. ( not now I just spent $8500
on the machine and dock and memory ...... ) and I will carry the
docking station with mewith CDROM with me. If  I do start
to have disk space problems I may go with a hardcard for the docing station.

MArtin Smith
msmith@netcom.com

BTW the CDROM is more than fast enough for what I use it for. But I am
not continually running AVI file of of it.