Re: 750c BAG

After hearing about PORT through this group, I contacted them at (800)
242-3133 for sales, or call (800) 322-PORT for FaxBack Information, and
ordered one of their cases.  Surprisingly, there were two (2)
construction problems with the case.  After contacting them, they
promptly sent another case two-day air.  They have a strange practice
of billing you for the additional case until the original is returned --
they have been ripped-off by too many customers not returning the
original product.

Prices range from $89 to approximatedly $300 in various styles.

I replaced a Targus with the PORT.  I would not hesitate to buy another
one.  It is the best case I've seen and offers great utility.  In fact
there is a tendency to put too much in the case.

BTW, this summer their products will be offered by CompUSA.  Today,
only mail order is available.

Good luck.