winsock & the darn numeric keypad (embedded)

Hi all!  Say...I've just installed winsock on my TP.  However, every time
I open another window, the dang numlock key is enabled.  Anyone else have
this problem?  Thanks.

P.S.  Keith, and all you other Unix-studs...okay...I figure NetBSD is the
      way to go (sorry linux :( )...  But it's _net_BSD and not 386 or
      free BSD, right?  I find it difficult to install BSD. I'm gonna hafta
      repartition and hope that everything works....

      Anyone have any advice for BSD?  What about SCO Unix?  Hmmmm.  As long
      as I can run X/windows... :)

-- Derek