Joystick/Case/SoundJoystick/Case/Sound 1) Turtle Beach is advertising a PCMCIA Audio Advantage sound card for $99. Anyone know anything about this sound card, or any way to give the 750c full Soundblaster compatibility with most games? 2) Is there an adapter for the 750c, that would allow you to plug in a regular Joystick? 3) I've see people in here discus 750c bag, but, has anyone come across a *Safari* canvas type bag? Something that wouldn't SCREAM "Laptop in Here"! I know there is a company in England that manufactures a GREAT light brown canvas camera bag with leather trim. Very expensive, but the quality is unmatched. The great thing about it, you would never guess it was a camera bag.Battery life with 12 meg vs. 20 meg of memory