Re: Brightness control on TP750 MonoTP750CERe: Hey, Hey, Sound and Gaming?TP Toughness & ModemsMouse speedIBM UK Customer Service...

Hi everyone,
I've posted a message to the list a couple of weeks ago regarding the audio
drivers I was looking for.  'Someone' actually proposed to email them to me
if I couldn't get them from IBM.  I've phoned IBM direct and complained a bit
loud today to which the lady appologized a hundred times (they always do it).
In the end she said my order has been placed (it's on their computer) but the
drivers are not yet available in England.  Am I supposed to believe in that ?
NO, of course not.  My brother worked for IBM last year, in Chile, and he
knows well that they can just get it from the States through their network in
only five minutes.  Another problem is that I'm not the only one waiting for
the drivers, she said there's a whole bunch of people waiting as well... but
that I'll be the first one to receive them. (Oh yes, sure).
I think I just have to wait, but in the meantime I'd like to know the latest
version of each of the drivers I should receive.  Anyone got any idea ?
Also, since the topic has been discussed recently, anyone knows where I can
get an 8Mb RAM PCMCIA ?  Is it possible to get it from the States to England
without paying any import tax ?
Thanks in advance,
Sergio Terenas