Re: Several TP750 Questions!Introducing myself...

Hallo everyone,
My name is Sergio Terenas and I have just subscribed to the list.  I'm a final
year student doing computer science in England (London).  I recently bought a
TP750 with 4 Mb RAM and 170 Mb Hard Disk.  I'm using mainly DOS, Windows for
development of Clipper/C applications.
I'm thinking of expanding the RAM to 8 Mb in order to run OS/2 2.1.  I was told
that there isn't much of a performance difference in having 8 or 16 Mb when
running OS/2.  True ?
My areas of interest are PCMCIA cards and the sound capabilities offered by
this machine.  I would like to know of applications that use it.  I'd also like
to know the specifications of Type I, II PCMCIA cards so I can write device
drivers.
Can anyone, please, give me a list of available PCMCIA cards ?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Best regards,
Sergio Terenas