EZPlay & Ethernet cardsEZPlay & Ethernet cardsRe: EZPlay & Ethernet cardsRe: EZPlay & Ethernet cardsRe: EZPlay & Ethernet cardsRe: EZPlay & Ethernet cardsRe: AT&T KIT modem

>As to the problems with FaxWorks...I assume you are talking about the
>non-OS/2 version.  You may want to check out the OS/2 version.  I don't
>know much about fax programs though since I don't really fax all that
>much.
I have the OS/2 version, and it works great.  I recommend it highly.

>I'm glad to hear! Maybe I should start faxing... :)

I have gotten carried away with this capability and have sent about 80 so far.
Its cheaper than mail.  One page to the east coast costs me as little as $0.15.
Brian K. Tarkington
University of California at Davis
bktarkington@ucdavis.edu