Re: A (Low-Level) Opaque Object Proposal for R5RS

> Will Clinger writes:
>
> If OPAQUE-DOWN is not reserved, then [I can capture the passkey]...

Excellent. Thanks for confirming that this is the sort of thing folks
might worry about.  (I was beginning to think I was just slipping into
a paranoid schizophrenic delusion trying to anticipate what the opacity
proponents might worry about.)

So is there any security reason that OPAQUE-TYPE might need to be reserved?
I wouldn't think so since there is no passkey argument for that. The worse
you could do is make some formerly working code signal an error if you
muck around with OPAQUE-TYPE, no?