Re: agenda for the June 25 R5RS meeting: Proposed Objection

> > It can be implemented in terms of the existing core.

One thing I would like to be able to do is to have objects that
are also functions (as I can in T).  That is, I would like to be
able to have some funcitons that can also respond to messages.

It is not, so far as I know, possible to implement this in terms
of the existing core (unless you want to get into the business of
rewriting programs).

-- jeff