meeting handouts

I am planning to put together a handout for R5RS attendees.  I will include
current proposals in some form.  When there has been lots of discussion
following a proposal (e.g. EVAL, IO), I'm not sure what to include.
If you are a proposal advocate, you might consider sending me a summary
of the discussion that has taken place to be included in the handout.

If there is something you would like included in the handout, let me
know in the next week.

I am planning to have the handout ready by LFP -- I can pass it out there.

-Norman