Dynamic binding vote

|--------|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|        |                                                                   |
|        | I do not object to including a description of dynamic binding, as |
|        | defined in the recent message to RRRS-Authors, in an appendix to  |
|        | R4RS.                                                             |
|        |                                                                   |
|--------|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|        |                                                                   |
|        | I do not object to including a description of dynamic binding,    |
|   XX   | similar to that in the recent message to RRRS-Authors, in an      |
|   XX   | appendix to R4RS as long as it reflects the changes I want.       |
|        | A brief overview of my desired changes appears below this ballot. |
|        |                                                                   |
|--------|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|        |                                                                   |
|        | I object to including a description of dynamic binding, similar   |
|        | to that in the recent message to RRRS-Authors, in an appendix to  |
|        | R4RS.                                                             |
|        |                                                                   |
|--------|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Additional comments:

I agree with Chris Hanson that "dynamic" is a strange noun.  I too would
favor DYNAMIC-VARIABLE, which seems to me to be quite descriptive of
this object type.  But another possibility is DYNAMIC-CELL, to indicate
the idea of a mutable entity that can hold a single value but is not a
"variable" in the sense of being closely associated with any particular
identifier in the source program.  I don't care too much for
DYNAMIC-IDENTIFIER because I have always thought of an "identifier" as
a variable _name_ (i.e., a symbol, in the case of a Scheme source program)
and variable names are one thing that these "dynamics" are _not_!

If there is concern that, e.g., DYNAMIC-VARIABLE-REF is too much typing
for the poor Scheme hacker, then I suggest an abbreviation such as DV
(hence DV-REF) as being in the spirit of abbreviating
CALL-WITH-CURRENT-CONTINUATION to CALL/CC or CWCC.		-Bert