name that baby

CONTINUING is an ok substitue for my WITH-CONTINUATION. It seems to address
the criticisms markf had voiced for WITH-CONTINUATION, without sacrificing
any of the good  properties I was worried about. I think your example shows
that making it be n-ary would be potentially quite convenient.

[I -especially- like the idea of using a form with a circular
 tail to implement iteration. Borrowing on CL syntax:
 (CONTINUING (LAMBDA () 1)
       . #1=((LAMBDA (I) (PRINT (+ I 1))) . #1#))
:-]