sequential order of evaluation

    To kill two birds with one stone, I think the note should read something like:

	Note:
	(1) The unspecified order-of-evaluation may be chosen differently for
	    each expression.
	(2) An implementation is only required to guarantee a result that is
	    consistent with SOME sequential order-of-evaluation (and thus
	    interleaving is not necessarily prohibited).

This may still be too restrictive.  It seems to me that it should be
allowable to choose a different sequential order each time an
expression is evaluated, rather than choosing an order per expression.
Admittedly this will be rare because of implementation problems, but
it should not be disallowed.