Re: Quoting vectors?

My recollection is that there were two principled positions (everything
must be explicitly quoted; or only lists and symbols must be quoted) and
that we chose to be close to the "everything must be explicitly quoted"
position, making exceptions for #T, #F, numbers, and strings (presumably
because of historical precedent not only in Lisp but in other
languages).  Vectors were considered for self-evaluating status, but the
lack of historical precedent and their syntactic similarity to lists
successfully argued against.

Peace, Will