Re: opaque type proposal

Of course, I forgot to mention my most important issue about this proposal:
inheritance.  I don't see any worm cans surrounding a single-inheritance
facility.  It's simple (all other possibilities have this as a special case, all
with the same semantics), useful (especially for the definition of an error
system) and easily extendable to some hairy multiple-inheritance setup if that's
found desirable in the future.

I strongly support the inclusion of single-inheritance in the facility.

	Pavel