Proposed modifications to RRRS

Regarding your suggestions to change the semantics of AND and OR:

I find the current semantics useful and desirable.  I have long felt
that one of the good features of lisp was that, rather than having two
distinguished boolean values, there is only only one: #F.  I have
often found it useful that all other values are true.

My feeling is that AND and OR are extensions of that philosophy, in
that they do not canonicalize the truth value as #T.

While I agree with you that we should not retain these for historical
reasons, I disagree in that I feel these constructs, with their
current semantics, have value in a modern lisp.