Re: false

I agree in principle with Will's suggestion regarding #f and the empty list;
but, I would advocate going one step farther.  I believe that it is important
semantically that (null? #f) return #f and therefore whether the empty
list is equivalent to #f cannot be left unspecified.  While I understand
the desire not to become gratuitously incompatible with either Commonlisp
or old revisions of Scheme, I feel that the equivalence of #f and the empty
list is a serious semantic error which should no longer be propogated.  If
we were able to decide that (car '()) would no longer be required to return
'(), then I see no reason why we can't make this improvement as well.
					Morry Katz
-------