Standardization Mtg

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I'm not yet sure that I will
attend.  This is a combination of personal conflicts, the (non)need for
additional representatives from TI, and confidence that my viewpoints
are already well represented by many others.  If things work out, I
would like to come.

Either MIT or IU is fine.  I have a slight preference for IU. They
have offered to host the Scheme group a number of times now and we
have not accepted the invitation.  I think we do need to move around.
(besides I get to Boston frequently anyway, I would like to go to
Bloomington!).

	--Don