more from Clyde Camp

Not to say too much more, but basically I agree with Hal's
suggestions.  The RRRS authors have two proposals before them, one by
me for IEEE sponsorship and one by Dick for X3J13 sponsorship.  Either
is possible and there are pros and cons for going in either direction
(or no direction at all).  The RRRS authors have a legitimate input to
the direction a Scheme standard takes -- that's why all the netmail --
and their opinions will certainly impact what happens next.

For your reference, my viewpoints are in article numbers 226, 228 and 239
while Dick's are in 234-236.

Regards,

Clyde