Macros again: read first

Please clarify one issue: Is your "counterproposal" at odds with the
PREPROCESS three-quarter macro proposal?  That is, are you arguing for
restricting the proceedures given to ADD-KEYWORD, the restriction
being that the procedures are functional?  Or are you arguing against
what was decided last weeks Scheme meeting?

Please don't make me take back my words:

   .....     I enjoyed most of the meeting, and I am enthusiastic about
   the prospect of agreement on the most important issue in my opinion:
   the issue of macros.

John