no free lunch

Lunch and 2 coffee breaks each day of the workshop will be catered by
one of the MIT dining halls and will be adequate but not elaborate:
cold cuts, pasta salad, cake, fruit, etc.

So if you plan to attend the workshop, please send a check for $14,
payable to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, to

	Mary Spollen
	MIT Laboratory for Computer Science
	545 Technology Square
	Cambridge MA 02139

Send only $7 if you'll only be there one of the two days.

If you are vegetarian or have other requirements and the menu doesn't
sound adequate, contact me or Mary and we'll see if anything can be done
for you.