yellow pages

D'Accord!  I personally feel that the highest and simplest item on the
agenda should be an agreement on a STANDARD way to guarantee in ALL
implementations that a program written using all and only the features
in R^nS will run.  We discussed and rejected an attempt to work on
this just before publication of the report because of time
constraints.

This means, essentially, some standardized way to wrap code indicating
that the R^nS syntax and reader are to be used.  Once we have this, we
can actually begin to exchange our code with confidence that it will
work as intended at the recipient's end -- which simply isn't true
today without a wizard as the receiver.

--Jim