multiple return values

    Date: Tue, 31 Mar 87 18:25:03 cst
    From: David Bartley <bartley%home%ti-csl.csnet at RELAY.CS.NET>

    Likewise, the "receive" in RECEIVE-VALUES seems strange; I would
    expect the complementary routine to be SEND-VALUES.  How about
    CALL-WITH-MULTIPLE-VALUES (call/mv?) by analogy with CALL-WITH-
    CURRENT-CONTINUATION (call/cc)?  (I'm not sure if I'm joking!)

How about CALL-CURRENT-CONTINUATION ?  A little long I guess...  I don't
much like the Unix command names (mv, cc)...

SEND-VALUES isn't so bad.
PROVIDE-VALUES, GIVE-VALUES
ACCEPT-VALUES, USE-VALUES, TAKE-VALUES, GET-VALUES