rrrs authors meeting, lunch Tuesday

    Date: Wed, 30 Jul 86 17:01:20 PDT
    From: Norman Adams <adams%tekchips.tek.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
    To:   jar at AI.AI.MIT.EDU

    It occurred to me that the bulk of the RRRS authoripods will be at
    the lisp conference and that a meeting might bring quick resolution
    to issues outstanding for the SIGPLAN edition of the R3RS.  A
    meeting might be fun even if there is nothing to resolve...  What
    say you?  Perhaps there is not enough time to get a note out on
    RRRS; maybe we could post something at the registration desk.

Good idea.  What with Monday night being the banquet, and Tuesday night
being various Eulisp and Common Lisp meetings, I think lunchtime would
be best.  Therefore I propose lunch on Tuesday, promptly following
cessation of the morning sessions.

If there's a major problem with this time then we can change it to lunch
Wednesday or some other time.  I'll post something near the registration
desk in any case.  See y'all there.

Jonathan