July 15 draft sent

Today I US-mailed another draft to everyone (except GLS, KMP, and people
at MIT, who I'll get to Thursday or Friday, or who can steal them from
my desk).  It is closer to done than the previous one was, but note that
it does NOT reflect any changes in number syntax, LOAD, or names of
call-with-*put-port.  There are a few other things I didn't get to,
which I can't recall right now, but I'm confident that y'all will miss
them and tell me.

I probably won't start another pass over it until a week from tomorrow
(i.e. the 17th), so don't feel guilty if you don't send your remarks to
me before that.  After the 20th is when you can start feeling guilty.

Jonathan