Bibliography

I would like to update the "bibliography and references" section of
the report.  If you have published new papers on Scheme-related topics
in the past year, or if you will have done so within the next few
weeks, or if you're aware of something which ought to be included,
please send me a complete, accurate reference, or an incomplete
reference and enough information for me to be able to track it down.

Already on my list of things to include are:

- Felleison et al, Reasoning with Continuations (Logic in CS conf)
- Kranz et al, ORBIT compiler (Compiler Construction conf)
- Feeley, Deux approches a l'implantation du langage Scheme (masters
  thesis, Montreal)

but I'm sure there are many others.

Also, send your index entry suggestions.

Jonathan