Re: add1 and sub1

    Another alternative might be to make `1+' and `-1+' optional, since
    they aren't necessary in any sense.  Then there would be no need to
    describe them to students at all.

These are already innessential, in both RRRS and the draft RRRRS.

Chez Scheme will support add1 and sub1 for Dan (and the Little LISPer),
but I don't care if they appear in the report or not.  I will also support
1- as an alternative for -1+; if ever there was a gratuitous difference
from Common Lisp, -1+ is it.  Actually, I'd prefer flushing 1+ and -1+
from the report, but it doesn't seem worth worrying about.