small changes

    I'd like to change the meaning of (DEFINE (form var ...) body ...) so
    that it's defined in terms of LAMBDA instead of NAMED-LAMBDA.  The only
    reason this existed in the first place, I think, was because that's the
    way MIT Scheme's DEFINE was defined.  But on talking individually with
    many people at MIT and elsewhere, I find that no one likes this
    semantics and would rather have the simpler expansion in terms of
    LAMBDA.

While I agree that it should have been like this, I thought that the
only reason to add the more complicated defines was for compatibility
with MIT-Scheme.  MIT-Scheme has not changed, and there would be a big
argument over it (at least as far as the student system is concerned).
It seems useless to add it then if it is going to be incompatible
anyway.