No blood, sugar, dental or body checkup.

Title: Dear

Dear,

Merit is not Gift. It is acquired. God is not giving merit YOU have to acquire it.

Have you done mind checkup; thought analysis. The first and foremost to be meritorious is to know our thoughts and understand them.

You are surprised. What is Mind checkup and though analyses.

Yes not blood, sugar, body or dental checkup. This is mind checkup. Knowing our thoughts.

We live in the world of super specialties. The one outcome of this is under standing everything in detail. This is good. To do this we do dividing, breaking in small parts, compartments and try to understand things. This is preferred route.

We are doing this for many things. We study our time, behavior and our body in great details. We spend lot of money on this.

Surprisingly we ignore very basic thing and that is our mind and thoughts or thinking. I have yet to meet a gentleman or lady who try to understand their thoughts. Many in fact lot many; people glance at me when I ask about mind checkup or thoughts checkups.

Do you need any explanation for regular body checkup or dental checkup? It should be the case for our thoughts and mind checkup also. In this analysis you will know your,

1.Types of thoughts.

2.Your comparisons.

3. Positive and negative attitude.

4. Judgment tendency.

You will gain goodwill among relations when you complete this.

We help you do this checkup at IdeaUnlimited and you will enjoy. Remember I won’t charge like other blood and body check ups or I won’t do it free. You have to buy me a coffee. Yes let us have a coffee break and do check your thoughts at the cost of coffee.

One guarantee I give you is for tremendous amount of goodwill with all your relations, family, friends, and colleagues.  See and do it now. Visit

http://www.ideaunlimited.com/thought-analysis.html

Ideaunlimited.