aloe vera

Attn: Technology & research department or Purchasing department

  Dear Sir or Madam,

  We are an enterprise that cultivate and specilized in Aloe Vera Ingredients, we could
  supply you the following products :

  100:1 Freeze Dried Whole Leaf Aloe Powder, CIF Intl' main airports, $109/kg,
  200:1 Freeze Dried Aloe Gel Powder, CIF Intl' main airports, $199/kg,

  Other products:

  whole leaf aloe vera powder,
  aloe vera gel dice tin,
  1:1 aloe vera gel juice,
  1:1 aloe vera whole leaf juice,
  10:1 concentrated aloe vera gel juice,
  10:1 concentrated aloe vera whole leaf juice,
  100:1 decolorized whole leaf aloe vera FD powder,
  100:1 FD aloe vea gel powder,

  that serve the needs of the cosmetics, food , beverage, personal care , medical and
  pharmaceutical industries .It is very popular many countries and areas such as Germany,
   America , France , Russia, Canada, Spain , HK and Taiwan etc because of it's high
  quality and lowest prices .

  If you use our aloe materials, we can provide you promise below:

  The price we provide you is the most competitive in the market worldwide

  ¡ñThe industrial and scale production brings big profit.

  ¡ñThe cost of growing aloe and manufacturing raw materials is far lower than international level

  ¡ñOur target is let all of manufactures be able to widely use a raw materials , and add it to the
   utmost , let the micraculous plant-aloe .really benefit the consumers.

  The active components of our aloe raw materials are preserved best in the world

  ¡ñYuanjiang is therefore recognized by both foreign and Chinese exports as one of the regions best
  suitable for aloe growing , the average temperature of the year as 23.8Oc,the annual average
  rainfall amounts to 800mm and evaporation over 2000mm, with an annual total of 2261 hours of sunshine

  ¡ñMembrane technology adopted in the process of manufacturing raw materials guarantees purification,
  concentration and disinfection to be conducted at normal temperatures.

  ¡ñFreeze technology adopted also preserves the aloe active composition to the utmost

  We are the largest supplier in Asia

  ¡ñOwning 5000 acres open plantation base , with annual total of 40000 tons of fresh leaves.

  ¡ñOwning 3 state of the art processing lines guarantees the raw materials's supplying steadily.

  ¡ñThe sale scale covers many well known enterprises in domestic markets and 20 countries abroad,
  uch as America, Canada, Germany, Russia, Turkey, Japan, Korea, India, etc.

  Yunnan Yuanjiang Evergreen Biological Industry(Group) Co., Ltd.

  Room 207, Building A-2, Industrial Garden for Overseas Chinese Scholars , Road 9, Notthern Section
  of Kunming Hign-Tech Industrial Development Zone

  Tel:86-8313455 or 8321088-8819(ext)

  Fax:86-871-8313701

  Mobile: 86-(0)13170637957

  Http:// www.evergreen-aloe.cn