INVESTMENT

FROM: Dr. Sada Emma
TELEPHONE: 234 803 306 4962
INTERNET FAX NUMBER:1315 282 1448
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS:sadaemma@netscape.net
PLEASE GIVE ME AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
This is to seek your cooperation as my foreign partner and
your assistance to enable me own a property and invest in
the stable economy of your country. Accept my apologies if
this mail does not suit your personal or business ethics.
My name is Dr Sada Emma,I am making this venture
proposal to you in strict confidence. The money we want to
invest was acquired from an over invoiced contract
proceed. This is in
my capacity as the chairperson of the senate financial
committee on foreign contracts verification and payments
(Member, Contract Review Panel [CRP]). Our good fortune is
that we are privy to
such classified information.
The amount in question is $25,500,000.00 USD(twenty fiveMillion,five Hundred Thousand USD. As a senior civil
servant in the Nigerian Government, our country's
prudential policy prohibits me from operating a foreign
account. If you would like to assist me as a partner,
please kindly indicate your interest after which we shall
both discuss on the modalities.
All other information to facilitate the remittance of the
funds will be revealed to you in due course. For your
assistance, you shall receive 25% of the funds to be
transferred and 5% will be set aside for all expenses
incurred by both parties.
I would appreciate if this proposal is kept confidential
because of what I have explained above. Note that you can
reach me urgently on my e-mail, telephone/ fax
number(American internet fax number, which I believe is
more secure).
Please do indicate your direct telephone and fax number
when replying to this business proposal. I will be calling
you when necessary. In the meantime, I will appreciate if
you can call me or make your contacts through my mail.
A swift acknowledgement on the receipt of this mail will
be appreciated.
Best regards,
Dr.Sada Emma