=?utf-8?q?=41=54=54=4E=3A?=

Dear Beloved,

My name is Haija Mariam Abacha, the wife of late General Sanni Abacha, the former head of state of the federal republic of NigeriaDue to the sudden death of my husband in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration. I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cannot visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you by email. My husband deposited $38Million United States dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this fund into your account for safe keeping and I
assure you 10% of thiS fund as compensation for all your efforts.

Please expedite action.

Yours sincerely,

Haija Mariam.

Walla! Mail - get your free 1G mail today