An individual at our website at our website is looking into your background.

**ATTENTION -- E-MAIL MESSAGE -- PLEASE KEEP THIS FOR YOUR RECORDS**

ALERT! - An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you via our website.

Our website can be used to find and then communicate with people that know or have experiences or opinions regarding a business or individual.

To examine requests regarding you click here:

http://8.sye2.net/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=bmg@graphics.lcs.mit.edu

Once you post an Experience Request at this website, it immediately become searchable by other website users worldwide. An individual at our website can search for and find your Experience Request and then this member can contact you via our Identity Protection System.

ATTENTION - To avoid notifications like this in the future you should add this email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://3.sye3.org/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=bmg@graphics.lcs.mit.edu

Our website is a new online concept that may be confusing for some.  Please browse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use This Website pages.

Warmest Regards,

Support Department