monthly 33x gathering

hi all,

it would be nice to have some event once a month
at which everyone in the 33x space can catch up,
talk about space issues, joint projects etc.

we all have busy schedules, so finding something
open in common may require a miracle.  but would
everyone be available for either a monthly lunch,
or a monthly afternoon get-together?

here are some suggested times.  please send me
your availability as two lines

              M12p   T12p   W12p   M3p   W3p
<name>         1      1      1      1     1

where you fill in "1" if you could make it, and
"0" if not.  please reply in plaintext (not html!)
and use spaces, not tabs.

thx,

seth