refurbished mobile phone for you 19:

This is an advertisment, if you are not interested, please kindly delete it or press the Remove to remove from our mailing list.
  Sorry for causing any inconvenience!!  E-Mail:
usedphone22@yahoo.com.cn

For your information, we are a professional mobile phone exporter, we have office in ShenZhen, HongKong, and has our own shop in GuangZhou, China. We can supply you the best quality and best price brand new mobile/ refurbished mobile/ mobile battery/battery charge and other mobile accessories. IF you are interested, please send us a mail.

The below is our week special offer on the refurbished mobile with full package:

Model             EX China warehouse

Nokia 2100      US$63
      3310      US$46(US$41 for GSM900)
      8310      US$79(US$71 copy phone)
      8250      US$49
      8850      US$72
      8890      US$75
      7250      US$165
      3410      US$47
      1100      US$72
      6610      US$153(US$105 copy phone)
      3510i     US$88
Samsung  N620   US$80
         T100   US$152
         A800   US$125(genuine one in HK)
Motorola C350    US$70
         T191    US$41
         V60i    US$69
         V66     US$58
Simens   C35     US$25
         M35i    US$28
Sony Ericsson T68i   US$69
The price based the mini order each model 50-100units.if less need add US$5 for each.

2100 Size
Weight: 85.7 g

Dimensions: 105.5 x 44.2 x 20.7 mm,

77.7 cc , Display