Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: dxf plans for stata floorplates]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:39:47 -0500
From: Chris Terman <cjt@mit.edu>
To: Seth Teller <teller@csail.mit.edu>

At 10:36 AM 2/24/2004 -0500, you wrote:

chris -- are there any per-floor, full-floorplate views
in this collection?

descend into

01-CDs/CDs_Stata/Issue12_021003/02100301_arch

and look at FP_01.DWG through FP_09.DWG.  If you're
looking for more than just walls, let me know...

- Chris

At 07:57 PM 2/24/2004 -0500, you wrote:

> thanks!  we are looking for walls, interior doors, delineated
> interior spaces (i.e., offices by number),

room number tags are available, but I'm not sure exactly
which files you'd need.  Try loading A2_3-01.DWG in
Autocad and look at the log to see what files are loaded
(FP_01.DWG will be one of them).  The room tags are a
layer in one of the other files.  Mary Ann Ladd may be
able to provide more info about which layers are in
which files.

>  and space label
> types (OFC, CORR, ELEV, etc.).

I haven't seen these anywhere.