Re: concave data

it should be a minute fix to change the extension to .spaces. in my case, it's
literaly a one-word fix.

> 1) why are the files named .rooms ?  as we discussed,
>    .spaces would be more appropriate -- please change
>    this convention.

sure, i'll try to do it before the meeting today. currently i output the result
onto the screen when the program is run in the debugging mode. however, running
the program in the debugging mode on the whole basemap takes a lot of time, so
outputting the result as a set of .iv files is a good idea.