back to boston

Hi all,

I am back to Boston, successfully got over the jet lag, and ready to tackle
BMG problems now.

1. Patrick, I have the first set of basemap adjacency data for you. I am
planning to come to the lab now and make sure that the code that splits out
the data works fine on non-windows machines. Come to the lab if you can. If
you cannot, let us meet some time: I want to clarify a few questions as well
as to see how your route finder works on the data.

2. Michael, please send me the adjacency data from your walls program if you
have it. I need it to make sure that Patrick gets both basemap and building
data and that we do not have any format-related problems.

See you all in the lab or on Tuesday,
Vitaly