Re: adjacency info

You are absolutely right, it is NOT necessary for the adjacency format to
support mutliple-contours functionality. I can break the basemap into pieces
such that no piece is completely contained inside another.

It is just that the latter solution adds some complexity to my routine, and
therefore, I was wondering whether multiple-contours functionality actually
affects anybody but me.

Vitaly