Subject: [Stata] Graphics Lab Equipment (To Stata)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:53:30 -0500 (EST)
From: Adel Hanna <hanna@graphics.csail.mit.edu>
To: stata@graphics.csail.mit.edu
CC: hanna@mit.edu

Hi,

 I'm going to meet with the moving coordinator tomorrow morning to give
 her our initial plan on where we want the lab equipment being placed in
 Stata (D45A, D45B).

 Please email me if you have any perfernces on where you want the
 equipment to go.

 Here is the equipment list:
  Microsoft Windows Workstations:
     cinema      the video equipments (D45B)