Re: meeting next T

i can't do 4pm.  i'm presenting a final proj.
(and in fact class may be likely to run over.)

might i suggest the prospect of thursday?
since the last day of classes is wed...

anyway my schedule is tight but i should have
spaces.  let me know if you want details for
planning.  all i can say succinctly is that
classes end for me at 10pm on wed, dec 10,
and after that i'm practically unscheduled.

note i'd very much like to meet these folks.
i might even be able to muck with my fixed
sched some, if necessary.  but tues 2-5 block
is definitely not malleable.

--pl