BMG Roundup - 10/14 Mtg

All --

Just a roundup from our meeting yesterday. We've agreed to do the
following:

- Have BMG input data to LocationServer be pre-triangulated (reducing
pre-computation costs for the LS, and keeping a consistent triangulated
view of the world in the pipeline)
- Think deeply about how to place buildings on the basemap for vitaly wrt
Z axis placement (do we carve out holes in the ground and then smooth over
after the building is placed?)

Thats pretty much it. Applet should be online after this weekend for some
2d route stuff.

-Patrick

--
* * *

Patrick James Nichols II
Graduate Student, MIT Computer Graphics Group
http://graphics.csail.mit.edu/~pnichols