visibility (mis-)behavior

ok, if it's cell-specific, i would guess that the
cause is mis-oriented macro-polygons.

those cause some cells to be classified "exterior"
(like the spaces inside walls), and the visibility
search won't venture into those areas.

to confirm this hyp., turn _off_ the command-line arg
controlling the variable
   discard_portals_to_exterior_cells
(it's on by default) and see if the behavior goes away.

also, draw the macro face normals and see if they
all point "into" the inhabitable areas in the
model (including for floor and ceiling polys).
you may have to add some code to the face-draw
action in wk to do this, not sure if it's already
there.

seth.