this week's meeting; questions for greg knight

guys,

let's meet this week W 3pm (as usual) in the G lab.
i'd like you to have some questions ready for greg
knight, as it is likely he will join us.

here are a few that i remember from our discussions:

  1) why is there no compass rose on the base map?

  2) what building attributes should be used to
     align buildings to base map contours?

  3) why are walls and windows in the same layer (?)
     in some floorplans?

  4) what happened to layer discipline on the top
     floor of each building?

  5) what are those really long contours doing in
     the autocad files?

  6) why are some walls/windows thin and some thick?

  7) how can we pin down for all buildings:
       terrain heights
       floor heights
       building x,y,theta

i'm sure there are many more.  please post your
questions to bmg@graphics so we can all see them.

thanks,

prof. t.