Welcome to the new PMG Wiki!
This is exactly the same as the old wiki, but it uses MediaWiki instead of TWiki. This is important because TWiki was too ugly for me to actually use. If you have information relevant to the whole group it should go here. Note that "you" means "not just me" :) There's a bunch of existing information out there like how to create accounts, edit the website, change the mailing list etc, that should migrate over here at some stage. It'd be nice to have a list of all the machines that belong to the group, along with their rough specs, in case we want to use them for experiments.
There's also a User's Guide which may or may not be useful.
Aeolus Development Notes
- Aeolus: Goals
- Aeolus: How to get started
- Aeolus: Performance
- Aeolus: Other Plans
- Aeolus: Bugs
- Aeolus Questions
- PMG System Overview: A brief description of how the PMG computer systems are organized.
- Ubuntu Desktop: Guide to installing Ubuntu on your desktop, with the PMG bits.
- Farm Guide: Guide to the farm machines. How to use and maintain them.
- Farm Reservation: Whenever you want to use the farm machines you should register on this page.
- Aeolus: Information about the Aeolus project
- How to Edit PMG Website: That's right, the website needs editing. Every paper you publish should go in here.
- How to Add Someone to Mailing List: Or remove someone I suppose. Instructions here.
- PMG Machines: An incomplete list of PMG machines - I always forget which ones we have.
- Subversion: How to use the subversion repository on lirone.
- Backups: How and where your machine is backed up