Re: repairing or disposing of batteries

At 07:09 PM 5/6/98 , karensw@halcyon.com wrote:
>I have a TP560 battery that is more than a year old, i.e. out of warranty.
>I've only used it a few times and now it's completely dead, won't take a
>charge. I called IBM on the half hope they'd offer me a parital refund, but
>all I got was an "I'm sorry to hear that".

	For what its worth, I had the exact same problem with one 560 battery.  As
near as I can tell, we're both SOL.

	I'll be happy to join your pity party though.  :-)

-------
Randal J. Whittle          whittle@usc.edu         (213) 740-7775
Director, Electronic Commerce Program
Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California