Re: Battery life?

a.  Your battery is dying.  You can try to "deep cycle" the battery using the
fuel program and discharging and recharging the battery a couple of times.   I
recommend one discharge/recharge cycle then discharging the battery through use,
then a second cycle.  If this does not bring the battery back, be prepared to buy
a new one.

James