RE: Zoomed Video?

Hi Randal,
ZV or zoom video is the lower slot on your notebook. In a nut shell what ZV does is take the information straight to the video controller and then to the screen. What this is great for is multimedia i.e. MPEG1, MPEG2, and DVD. The reason is that if you "decode"  on the PCMCIA card not the CPU you still have the majority of your CPU still available for other processing issues. If you have the chance look up my company at www.margi.com we have a complete multimedia solution for the ZV notebooks..... DVD-to-Go, Mpeg-to-Go, and Capture-to-Go two are PC editors choices for all peripherals.......sorry if this sound like a commercial!!!!!!!!!

Since I've already apologized if you want DVD and don't want to buy a new 750 DVT please give our solution a look :)

Thank for your time!

Bryan

Bryan Edwards
Channel Sales Manager